Open Fire Pit BBQ Grill Portable for Camping and Hunting - Welding Plans - Digital Download
Weld your own - Open Fire Pit BBQ Grill Portable for Camping and Hunting - from plans!
-Please note, these are digital downloads that will be emailed. You may print them on 8.5" x 11" paper.
These Portable Camp Fire Pit BBQ Grill Welding Project Plans show you how to build from scratch and use salvaged parts, scrap steel and more!
All of the parts are available as new but for those like me who want to save money where possible, scrap steel can be just as good for a considerably lower price. These plans cover everything you need to build your own portable camp grill including:
- Portable for Camping and/or Hunting
- 48" Adjustable Steel Tube for Mounting in Ground
- Locking 22" Handle
- Cook over an open fire with something you built for yourself
- Use a Standard Grill Grate
- Move and Swing away from fire to add raw meat, veggies, or tin foil dinners
- Bragging rights, simple and cheap project that collapses for easy storage